Summer For Grown-Ups Sweepstakes
- This is a national Sweepstakes put on by Mike's Hard Lemonade Co. ("Sponsor"). NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The Sweepstakes Period begins at 12:00:01 AM (ET) on May 5th, 2010 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (ET) on September 7th, 2010. ("Sweepstakes Period"). There are two methods of entry:
- ENTRY CODE METHOD OF ENTRY: During the Sweepstakes Period, go to www.mikeshard.com and enter the code found under the cap of your Mike's Hard Lemonade Co. product by following the on-screen instructions. You will be required to submit a Mike's Hard Lemonade Co. product entry code from under the bottle cap of specially marked bottles. During the Sweepstakes Period, entry codes are available, while supplies last, under the bottle cap of specially marked bottles of Mike's Hard Lemonade Co. products. An entry code can only be submitted one time for entry into the Sweepstakes. In order to participate via the entry code method of entry, you will need internet access and a valid email address. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any attempt to defraud or misrepresent the age, name, or address by an entrant may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for: (a) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled or illegible entries (all of which are void); (b) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or (c) any damage to any participant's computer system/software related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user's internet service provider and/or email client or for insufficient space in user's email account to receive email. Proof of submitting entries will not be proof of receipt by Sponsor. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his/her phone number, email address or postal address prior to the selection of a winner. Online entrants are subject to all online notices including, but not limited to, Sponsor's Privacy Policies. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
- MAIL-IN METHOD OF ENTRY: To enter without purchase, complete the official sweepstakes form (tear pad); or hand print your name, email address, mailing address (no P.O. Boxes), daytime and evening telephone numbers, date of birth and the words "Summer For Grown-Ups Sweepstakes" on a 3" x 5" card and mail the official sweepstakes form or 3x5 card in a hand-addressed and stamped envelope to: "Summer For Grown-Ups Sweepstakes", PO Box 3612, Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10163. Only one (1) entry per hand-addressed, stamped envelope. Program begins at 12:00:01 AM EST on May 5th, 2010. All entries must be postmarked by September 7th, 2010 and received by September 15th, 2010. Facsimiles or mechanical reproductions of entries will not be accepted. Any attempt to defraud or misrepresent the age, name, or address by an entrant may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, incorrect or postage-due mail entries, all of which are void. Proof of submitting entries will not be proof of receipt by Sponsor. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his/her e-mail address, postal address or phone number prior to the selection of a winner. All mail-in entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
- LIMIT OF ONE ENTRY PER DAY. Regardless of method of entry, there is a limit of one entry per person/per email address/per postal address per day. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a "day" will be defined as each consecutive 24-hour period starting at 12:0:01 am ET and ending at 11:59:59 pm ET during the Sweepstakes Period. The date of mail-in entries will be determined by the postmark date. If more than one entry is received from an individual in one day, only the first entry submitted will be considered valid and all duplicate entries will be void. Multiple entries during a day using different email addresses/postal addresses for a single individual will be disqualified.
2. RANDOM DRAWING: Prize winners will be determined in a random drawing from all eligible entries received online and by mail. The drawing will be conducted by an independent organization ("administrator") whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The drawing will take place on or about September 30th, 2010. The winners will be notified by email and U.S. mail on or about October 6th, 2010 and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release within 10 days of notification or the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another randomly selected winner. If a winner cannot be located or does not respond within 10 days, the prize will automatically be forfeited and an alternate winner will be randomly selected. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of entries received.
3. PRIZES: Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, and local taxes on the prizes are winner's sole responsibility. Winner will be required to furnish his/her Social Security Number for the sole purpose of preparation of any tax forms if required by law. Winner will receive a 1099 Misc. Form reporting the actual value of the prize if the value of the prize is $600 or greater. Any costs or expenses relating to the acceptance, receipt or use of the prizes not specifically set forth in these rules, including but not limited to any travel, are solely the responsibility of winner. Limit one prize per household. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to use his/her name, likeness and biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. In no event will more prizes be awarded than stated in these Official Rules. If because of error or for any other reason there are more claims for a prize than prizes offered as stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing will be held among all eligible claimants in such category to award such prize.
PRIZES (110): One (1) Grand Prize winner will be awarded a 2010 Muscle Car. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of Grand Prize: $25,000.00 (USD) before taxes, title and license. The potential Grand Prize winner must take delivery of the vehicle in person within thirty (30) days of prize notification at a location to be determined by the Sponsor. Failure to take delivery of the vehicle within the time provided will cause forfeiture of the Grand Prize and Grand Prize will be awarded to alternate winner. The 2010 Muscle Car will be delivered with a standard base model package. Any additional options are the winner's responsibility. The vehicle color is subject to availability. Any vehicle displayed at events or pictured in promotional/advertising materials may be not be actual vehicle awarded. Manufacturer's standard limited warranty applies to Grand Prize. Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for any expenses in connection with the Grand Prize not expressly described herein as being awarded, including, without limitation: (a) vehicle sales tax, title and license and (b) insurance, registration fees, delivery charges, dealer preparation fee and/or additional options, additional or equipment. The Grand Prize winner must have a valid U.S. driver's license and proof of insurance to take delivery of the Grand Prize.
Two (2) Second Prize winners will each be awarded a personal watercraft. ARV of each Second Prize: $8,000.00 (USD).
Ten (10) Third Prize winners will each be awarded a Beach Cruiser Bike. ARV of each Third Prize: $800.00 (USD).
Twenty Five (25) Fourth Prize winners will each be awarded an Indoor/Outdoor Beverage Cooler Cart. ARV of each Fourth Prize: $245.00 (USD).
Seventy Two (72) Fifth Prize winners will each be awarded a Mike's Hard Lemonade Co. Hat. ARV of each Fifth Prize: $4.00 (USD).
Total ARV of all prizes: $55,413.00 (USD).
4. VERIFICATION: All prize claims are subject to verification by Administrator/Sponsor. You are not a winner until your prize claim has been timely received and verified/validated by the Administrator/Sponsor, and you have complied with these Official Rules. Entry Codes are void and will be rejected if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels or if any part is illegible, mutilated, counterfeited, forged or tampered with in any way or otherwise irregular, or contain printing, typographical, mechanical or other errors (collectively "Irregular Entry Code"). Sponsor's sole liability for an Irregular Entry Code is limited to replacement with another Entry code, while supplies last.
5. GENERAL RULES: Entrants must be 21 years old or older at the time of entry. Open to legal residents of the U.S.A. excluding residents of California and Utah. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Employees of the following entities and members of their families or households are not eligible for participation under any circumstances: Sponsor and its respective affiliates, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, alcoholic beverage suppliers, wholesalers, distributors, or retailers. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Winner agrees to release Sponsor and its respective employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertisers, promotional, and judging agencies from any and all liabilities, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or receipt, ownership or use of any prize. Winners agree that these entities are in no matter responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the Sweepstakes and/or the awarding of any prize. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you (a) agree to be bound by these official rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (b) agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with these official rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes.
6. SPONSOR'S RIGHTS: Sponsor reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes if Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, that malfunction, error, disruption or damage is impairing or will impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes. If Sweepstakes is terminated before the end date, Sponsor will determine the winners from all eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical, technical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of prizes. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the official rules, the official rules shall prevail, govern and control.
7. DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Washington, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Washington having jurisdiction. Further, the entrant agrees that, by entering the Sweepstakes (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney's fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
8. MAIL PREFERENCE SERVICE: By entering, you understand that you may be contacted by the Sponsor or its advertisers. If you would prefer not to receive future mailings from our advertisers or us, please write to: "Summer For Grown-Ups Sweepstakes", PO Box 3612, Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10163.
9. CONFIDENTIALITY: By entering, you understand that you may be contacted by the Sponsor or their advertisers with future promotional offers. Information provided by you to participate in this Sweepstakes is subject to Sponsor's privacy policies located at www.mikeshard.com.
10. WINNERS' NAMES: Winners' names will be posted on web site. To be notified of the winners, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Summer For Grown-Ups Sweepstakes Winner List", PO Box 3612, Grand Central Station, New York, NY 10163. All requests for the winners' names must be postmarked by November 30th, 2010.
11. COPY OF THE RULES: For a copy of the rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: "Summer For Grown-Ups Sweepstakes Official Rules", 159 South Jackson St., Suite 400, Seattle, WA 98104.
SPONSOR: Mike's Hard Lemonade Co., 159 South Jackson Street, Suite 400, Seattle, WA 98104.
MIKE'S HARD. SO IS PRISON. DON'T DRIVE DRUNK.®
™ is a trademark and ® is a registered trademark of Mike's Hard Lemonade Co. ©2010 Mike's Hard Lemonade Co., Seattle, WA